hotmail signup

I am trying to sign up with my xbox email address which is through Hotmail sign up. Everytime I try it says invalid email address. It appears to accept outlook.com and msn.com however won't work with hotmail.com email address.  Any ideas??

Hello, to whom ever it may concern at EA games. I would really like some help on being able to access my orginal orgin account (Natural Harmony) i recently had to restore my computer and lost all of my personal data, including access to my orgin accont and no longer have access to my email ([edit: email address removed]) associated with the account.I have now been forced to create a new account and unable to reinstall my game that i have already purchased because the product code has been used. as you can see my new orgin id is (Hysteria_falls, using the email: [edit: email address removed]) please help me with some sort of soulution a.s.a.p. THIS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!


When I tried to log in to my old origin account it says: "Your Email, ID, or Password is incorrect or has expired. Please try again or reset your password." I know for sure that I type everything correctly because I always write it down on my notepad for whatever website. I also can't change my password because my hotmail has been automatically deleted and now my hotmail apparently doesn't exist. So I don't know how to get my sims 4 back. Should I contact support? Hotmail signup

Comments